April 4, 2014

FILM IS NOT DEAD Sydney, and an ANNOUNCEMENT for AUSTRALIA DEC 2014





































































Last month I traveled to Australia for the FILM IS NOT DEAD workshop in Sydney (actually Narrabeen). We all stayed at this amazing RV Park (not in RV's but in cabins) right next to the water. It seriously was a great group of people from all OVER. I think there were only 2 people from Sydney in this group. The rest were from Perth, Adeliede, Melbourne, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and other various parts of Australia.

These were shot on Kodak Portra 400VC on a Contax, a Rollei 2.8F on Kodak E100VS (cross processed), and then Fuji Acros 100 through the Rollei 2.8F as well. The water shots were taken on my Nikonos V with my last roll of E100VS #SADFACE. All developed/scanned by theFINDlab.

I've made it to most places in Australia and with FIND coming to an end this year, I've had a HANDFUL of requests to bring it to Australia one more time. SO, after some discussion with the boss (CALLIE) there will be ONE last FIND in Australia. I'm bringing it to PERTH Dec 2nd-4th 2014. And guess who is cooking for the last FIND, yep, Callie. She'll be coming along for the ride. So pack your stretchy pants.

For more details of where and when, just drop me a line HERE.

2 comments:

robert said...

Great work, sir! Quick question: for the headshots on your Rollei, did you use a close-up lens?

Elise Hanna said...

Mind blowingly awesome. Your best FIND personal work ever. EVA.