October 26, 2015

Travel and bringing my camera to you and yours...



I'm headed to a handful of places on the mainland in 2015 and I would love to get you and your loved ones in front of my lens! There will be NO travel fees involved for any of these dates/cities listed below. Here are the dates and cities for 2015:



Charlotte NC Oct 2-4 SOLD OUT

Washington DC Oct 5-7 SOLD OUT

New York NY Oct 8-10 SOLD OUT

Utah Oct 14-16 SOLD OUT

San Diego CA - Oct 22-24 SOLD OUT

New York NY Dec 18th 1 spot


If you are interested in a session, please drop me a line! All of the info about my sessions can be found HERE. Again, there are no travel fee involved so if you've been thinking about a session, now would be a great time to book!

Hopefully, I'll see some of you soon!



6 comments:

Wynona said...

It's so good to see it's sold out for Charlotte because it's for ME!!!! We are so excited! :)

Unknown said...

Please come to the Chicago area one day! :)

Kim said...

Um, how did I not know you were coming to Seattle?! Hopefully in 2016 too??

קייק סמאש said...

REALLY good photos, thanks for bringing it to us.

skt said...

Wanderfull blog.

Saikot said...

I like your blog.